The 9 Worlds 2 Catching The Flame

When Kenneth’s grandpa said that Kenneth said “What? You want me to go in there again.” He said “If we want to start our own team you have to.” “I did not say anything about starting a team.” But he made Kenneth tap it The captain said “We won this time but will we win again. Our spy Kenneth acted like a general he will be team captain” Kenneth said “Alright we have a message from Commander Rondo” The hologram said “Hello your object this time is to find the Olympic flame to place it on the torch if you succeed you will be in the final task. It is called project Phoenix good luck.” Kenneth than said.“Spy’s go. Generals go. Kenneth went solo looking for the flame the spy’s reported it was at the location in Pennsylvania so Kenneth went in to what is called speed mode and went to Pennsylvania and Kenneth realized it must be near Liberty Bell so Kenneth went and rung the bell and yelled “Earthquake” as a distraction and got to the flame put it on the torch and yelled “I am a Olympian.” He ended up home where he said to the grandpa, “Mission accomplishment were to the final round” said Kenneth.