What My Water Park Would Look Like

Here is what my water park would look like.

1. The Food. I would have Chicken nuggets, Pizza Toppings Pepperoni, Extra Cheese,                          any meat and more I would also have in Superhero land a Mexican restaurant called Nacho Libre’s Super restaurant which would have Nachos Quessidilla’s  and more I would want my resturants to have top notch food.
  2. The Lands. There would be Adventure Land, Superhero Land, Space Land and Future Land.
  3. The Rides. In Space Land there will be a ride called Zero Gravity It will lift you up and then drop you. But instead you are falling then on the slide but don’t worry you will have a cold splashy ending. In Superhero Land the little kids will love to meet there favorite superheros and Sidekicks and the older kids will love Spiderman’s Spidey Adventure where you go backwards. In Adventure Land You can go up to 75 mph on Led Zeppelin’s Stairway to water first you see Led Zeppelin Backstage and then you will be amazed by your 90 yards going 78 mph. Also in future land there is Space Waterfall where you see animatronics of Aliens and you fall down this big waterfall where you have a nice pizza in Space Land.
  4. Hope you have fun at Sci Fi World.