The Chronicles of Joe the Adventurous 1 out of 7

One day a boy named Joe was so brave he looked under his bed to see if a monster was there. It was not a monster.  It was a little 3 foot guy named Thorin the magnificent and his little unicorn Bob the brave. Thump. Thump. His parents footsteps came and Thorin pulled Joe under the bed.  They went to a magnificent place called Eli (But he did not know what creatures and people lived in this world.)

He tried to get out but the dwarf did not let him out. The dwarf told him, “Follow me. We don’t know if King Malik’s spy is out  here. She is a horrible witch who’s name we can not say or she will come and know we’re here.

Back at Aslain’s Lair (The witch is Aslain) She knew the Dwarf was not good news to King Malik. She was off to defeat the horrible dwarf and turned into a fire breathing dragon.  She set off to defeat and capture that dwarf.

Stay tuned for part 2

One thought on “The Chronicles of Joe the Adventurous 1 out of 7”

1. Hi Landon,
    Thanks for sharing your writing. I cannot wait for part 2. Right now I am not sure of who the good side is and I’m interested in knowing! Is Thorin really magnificent? Is Bob brave? Why did they need Joe to help on the quest? Is the king good or bad? What will Aslain do?

You’ve hooked me in! Keep on developing these great characters!
    Thanks for you time and effort!
    📝Mrs. Eaves