The 9 Worlds 1 Race of the wild

One day Kenneth discovered a ring but it had a diamond that was rainbow and whispered “Put me on, put me on” and it repeated. Kenneth put it on and it took him to an unexpected place where Kenneth went forward north. He tapped it again and it showed him where to go. Kenneth found everyone who had the same tight long sleeve shirt like me, one skinny man.  Our team captain of apparently, The Hungry Dragons, said, “We are in a game called The Olympian game.  We have two spies, two generals and one captain, who’s me. The two spies are Kenneth and Oliver, the two generals are Amanda and Alison.”  He paused, “Where is Kenneth?” Kenneth was running where he entered the game the ring whispered again. “There is no turning back no returning until you end the game”. Kenneth wondered where the ring would lead him should he trust anyone? Kenneth realized where he was. Would he go home?  He realized he found a gem that matched his ring except it was green. He realized they were sparking at each other. They finally connected the ring said “Say you’re an Olympian.”  Kenneth said “I am an Olympian.” Finally he was home.  His grandfather said “I hope you find that again cause that is not the last time you see that ring”.