Mission Unstoppable 1 – England’s Most Wanted

England 1990

I was waiting for my sidekick Bruno when I saw a sign saying Wanted William Wilson the 3rd and that’s me. I am William Wilson the 3rd. i work for the group Mission Unstoppable.

Landon’s Learning presents

Mission Unstoppable 1 England’s most wanted.

Bruno and I got in the car and drove off. A Police car came after us. I told Bruno i was gonna Jump out the Car but he did not reply. “3…2…1 Go” said Bruno I went and got a big cut on my forehead. I used karate to fight him.

Russia 1989

“We Need to get William Wilson the 3rd can we knock him out” said Nikola Vuecuvak “yes don’t Freeze him yet till he is with me” “O.K”.

England 1990

“William They’re After you and you lead are Mission unstoppable group 99” Said Dave. “Its ok i Can fight off Police” Said William “No the Russians and England, They think you killed Amelia”. “Why Amelia was my Assistant”. “I wish i knew”

Guatamala 1990

“what do you want” said a villager “I want war” Phew phew phew.

“Im coming London bridge James hack inside Amanda fight them off i will go with James” Said Willam.

Inside London Bridge 1990

“William you have proven yourself Nikola and Mickey have killed Amelia not you go back to Mu base to find your next mission till then William Wilson the 3rd

One thought on “Mission Unstoppable 1 – England’s Most Wanted”