Lanladdin the story of magic

Once upon a time lived a street rat named Lanladdin. Once the princess named Ejasmine snuck out and met Lanladdin. Then the Royal Vizior Ejafar who kidnapped the Diamond in the Rough/Lanladdin  he wanted him to retrive the lamp so he could have the power of the lamp. But first The Lanladdin wanted to get out then Ejafar got the lamp but Pabu got the lamp from Ejafar while Lanladdin fell to the bottom, but Levis the magic carpet swooped and saved him. Then Lanladdin rubbed the lamp and out came the genie. He said he could give him three wishes. The genie told him “I can’t make people die.  I can’t make people fall in love and I can’t make people come back from the dead.  It’s no great picture and you can’t wish for more wishes 123. uno dos tres.” So  Lanladdin tricked the genie into getting him out of the cave.  Then the Genie felt foolish Lanladdin first wished to be a Prince. So he made him a prince to impress Princess Ejasmine. They went on a magic Carpet ride but while they were gone Ejafar stole the Lamp and made Agrabah there kingdom so then Ejafar had the power of the Genie. but Lanladdin saved Agrabah and Became a Hero.