2 is Better Than 1

I am Max (not the one probably in your class) and this is my story. I was in 1st grade and I was the only kid who stood out (and not in a good way). I was teased more than a lot. I decided to try to blend in and never stand out again. And now I am in high school.  No more teasing, but I feel different and not in a good way.

I felt like really bad, but I did not worry about it. Then I saw a moving truck and saw a girl.  She had a keyboard in a bag and a guitar.  She must have been a musician. I was wondering what I should do. I played for the worst band in the world and then I realized she was different.   And I realized that I cared about other people, and I did not want her to be like me in first grade.

But then I wondered where she was, and she was coming up to my door. I wondered what she was going to do 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 “Hi my name is Stella and I am you’re new neighbor”

This was weird. Don’t they come to you and greet themselves. This is what Stella looked like: rosy cheeks, suspenders, and a hippy hat. This is what I looked like: navy blue t-shirt and jeans. But I was catching up, she also had the biggest smile ever. I realized that my friend would want her on his show.  Usually it’s just football players and people who want to be famous in the school.

It was called The Daytime Show with Peter. That was, of course his name, Peter. But usually a lot of nerds come and I did not again want her feelings to be hurt but I knew I wanted my sorta crush not to be hurt or my friend not to be popular. But I had to decide I asked her but she said no

She went to school next day and I introduced her to Peter but he already saw the headline of the school news Stella the new girl arrives.  I realized no one but her could already be on the school paper. I realized “Hey do you want to do the halftime show production I know you’re a musician.” “Sure” said Stella. So today at the pep rally she sang, it was the most amazing voice ever she was awesome. She was kind and she sung beautifully Peter said “The point is she stands out.” I said “No what fine I like her” Peter said “WHAT!!” An then it came through me I hit him.

I know I should have not I ended up 5 hours later knocking at Stellas door she opened it I asked “Are you different on purpose” She said back “Why be the same when you were born to stand out.” Again it hit my head that she was awesome I asked her to go to the school dance and she said obviously yes. The next night when I was at the dance with her the most popular girl came by she said the same thing as I said at her door she said, “Why are you so different” she ran away I had to chase her until she disappeared like magic. Me and Peter over the year has thought these 3 things over and over 1. Is she a witch 2. Is she magic and 3. Will she ever come back.